Friday, March 26, 2010

Science World + A Wet Sunny Day


So, my class had a field trip to Science World to learn how children interact with interactive activities in a "museum" setting. I felt like such a creeper... taking pictures of random kids while they were playing. This little kid was trying to touch the Hippo x] Oh look! Paul and Davidson teaming up to build a dam that denied a little kid of the flowing water :o lol~

When I woke up today, I expected it to be raining all day but to my surprise I saw rays of sunshine! I looked out my window and the water drops left from last night's rain was shining on the leaves and branches in my backyard. They were beautiful :) Although I was suppose to be at the passport office by 8am and it was already 8:30am, I decided to take some pictures anyways x]

I simply love these flowers in my backyard so of course I had to take photos of them again :) This time I stole the 70-300mm lens hood and held it up for the 18-55mm lol.

1 comment: