Friday, April 23, 2010

Eventful Week

Wednesday was shopping day with my GDMA girls :) We stimulated the economy that day. You're welcome! XD

Nikon D5000, 18-55mm

Yesterday was the IDDS show at Kwantlen in Richmond. The design pieces up for display were impressive for some; however, I was very disappointed in the designers. I did not get a glimps of them until I walked by a classroom in the back. These designers completely isolated themselves from guests that came to see the show. When I asked them to come out and talk about their works, I received answers that I felt were arrogant. They went back chattering among themselves after that. I can't help but feel that they had no sense of pride in their work. Good luck to your design future fellas.

Nikon D5000, 18-55mm

Today: flowers are beginning to scatter on the ground, but they are still beautiful.

Nikon D5000, 70-300mm

2 comments:

  1. Great post . I hate elitist and their snobby way too .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't like how they've answered either. It makes me feel that they don't care about their work and what they're working towards. Very clique as well.

    I love the last picture! Very pretty~!

    ReplyDelete